Today, during 'cartoon time', the Four Squares came on. A ridiculously irritating series of equally annoying segments supposedly meant to stimulate toddlers vocal, memory, movement and rhythmic abilities. So the opening song begins and Abi, disgruntled look on his face, shakes his head and delivers this gem:
"Abi don't like this. Crappy squares."
haha!
I fully took advantage of Gabo being home on the weekend and indulged in a 'extended' nap. Abishai isn't really fond of all the sleeping I do, to say the least. I woke up to some rustling and spied Abi, his little body illuminated by the light coming in the crack of the ajar door, quietly sitting with his dinner plate on his lap, munching away on the corner of the bed. I decided it was time to wake up.
~~~~~~~
"Mama going'?"
"Yes, Abi, Mama has to run out and do a quick errand, but I'll be back before you know it!"
"Okay. I miss you Mama. Abi miss you."
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment